UNA Hawaiʻi Island Lecture Series - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UNA Hawaiʻi Island Lecture Series
Location: Campus Center, Room 301
"How Countries Respond Differently to Telescopes on their Mountain Peaks" is the title of our second in the lecture series. Dr. Marianne Takamiya is the guest speaker. She is an Associate Professor of Physics and Astronomy at UH Hilo. UNA of the USA Hawaiʻi Island Chapter in collaboration with UH Hilo International Student Services and Intercultural Education Program are the sponsors.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (631) 294-0021
What's also happening?
Week of October 11, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.