Transfer Student Appreciation Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Transfer Student Appreciation Day
Location: Campus Center Plaza
New Student Programs (NSP) is hosting its first-ever Transfer Student Appreciation Day, a day for us to show our appreciation to new students who have chosen to transfer to UH Hilo. During this day, NSP will be hosting a selfie scavenger hunt, where we will set up checkpoints around campus for students to take pictures and earn points towards a grand prize raffle. Just look for our table at Campus Center Plaza to check in for the scavenger hunt. This is a great opportunity for new transfer students to learn more about the campus, its services, and even meet new people and make new connections!
Special Restrictions: This event is open specifically to new transfer students, meaning any students who have transferred to UH Hilo in the Fall of 2015.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of October 11, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.