HI Island 72 Hour Film Festival - Screening and Award Ceremony - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
HI Island 72 Hour Film Festival - Screening and Award Ceremony
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Don't miss the Hilowood screening of short films this Saturday, October 3rd, at 7:00 p.m. at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. Celebrate with Hawaiʻi Islands future film makers! Vote for your favorite team.Teams of Hilo filmmakers spent last weekend creating 3-5 minute shorts in a 72-Hour time slot in genres ranging from science fiction to "mocumentary," and comedy to fantasy.
Inter-generational team members represent Hawai'i Community College, UH Hilo, Kamehameha Schools, HAAS, and a variety of other school and community organizations. The Judges' award will be presented at the showing and audience members can vote for the People's Choice Award that evening.
This 72-Hour Film Festival is sponsored by the Hawai'i Community College, the UH Hilo Performing Arts Department & Center, and LUCA Films, Inc.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $5 General/Discount, $2 UH HIlo/HCC Students w/ valid ID & youth 13-17. 12 and under - Free. Everyone needs a ticket!
Tickets are available at the UH HIlo PErforming Arts Center Box Office Tues-Fri 9am -1pm call 932-7490.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7490
Tags: performing arts
What's also happening?
Week of September 27, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.