HI Island 72 Hour Film Festival - Screening and Award Ceremony - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
HI Island 72 Hour Film Festival - Screening and Award Ceremony
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Don't miss the Hilowood screening of short films this Saturday, October 3rd, at 7:00 p.m. at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. Celebrate with Hawaiʻi Islands future film makers! Vote for your favorite team.Teams of Hilo filmmakers spent last weekend creating 3-5 minute shorts in a 72-Hour time slot in genres ranging from science fiction to "mocumentary," and comedy to fantasy.
Inter-generational team members represent Hawai'i Community College, UH Hilo, Kamehameha Schools, HAAS, and a variety of other school and community organizations. The Judges' award will be presented at the showing and audience members can vote for the People's Choice Award that evening.
This 72-Hour Film Festival is sponsored by the Hawai'i Community College, the UH Hilo Performing Arts Department & Center, and LUCA Films, Inc.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $5 General/Discount, $2 UH HIlo/HCC Students w/ valid ID & youth 13-17. 12 and under - Free. Everyone needs a ticket!
Tickets are available at the UH HIlo PErforming Arts Center Box Office Tues-Fri 9am -1pm call 932-7490.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
Tags: performing arts
What's also happening?
Week of September 27, 2015Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.