Peace in the Pacific - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Peace in the Pacific
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The Hilo Community Chorus joins with composer Joseph Martin and the UH Hilo Kapili Choir to present “Peace in the Pacific” at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center.
The first half of the concert will be presented by Joseph Martin and his wife Sue Martin. The second half of the concert will be performed by the Journeys with Joe singers, Hilo Community Chorus, and UH Hilo Kapili Choir.
Choral selections will include arrangements of “Change the World with Love (A Parting Blessing),” “You Raise Me Up,” “God Bless America,” “Pathway of Hope,” “The Awakening,” and “The Lord Will Be My Shepherd.”
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7490
Tags: performing arts
What's also happening?
Week of October 25, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.