Come Celebrate Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Come Celebrate Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival!
Location: Library Lanai
Come celebrate Chinese Mid-Autumn (Moon) Festival at Library Lanai! The celebration of this second most important traditional Chinese festival is hosted by Chinese Studies Certificate Program. There will be posters featuring the Moon Festival folktales in the form of comic strips. There also will be tables demonstrating Chinese calligraphy, painting, and lantern making, etc. People can also understand this traditional festival with presentations, videos, and leaflets. There will be information of the Chinese Studies Certificate (a degree you can get with just 5 courses) as well. Come join us and take a bite of moon cakes!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7232
What's also happening?
Week of September 27, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.