Resume Writing Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Resume Writing Workshop
Location: Campus Center, Room 306
Most people know that performing well in an interview can help to guarantee a job or internship offer, but getting the interview itself requires a strong resume. This workshop is designed to help students with little work experience to develop a resume designed to highlight life experience that translate into marketable skills:
• Identify your skills and competencies from multiple life experiences.
• Organize your skills and experiences in categories that are meaningful to prospective employers.
• Tailor your resume to match the needs of a position you're applying for.
• Utilize key words to pass recruiters' '20 second scan' test.
• Format your resume in a legible and attractive manner.
Conducted by the Office of Applied Learning Experiences (ALEX)
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 987-6551
What's also happening?
Week of September 20, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.