Ocean Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Hale ʻIkena Lounge
Touch tanks, turtles, and tide-pools, oh my! Come join New Student Programs (NSP) and the Marine Options Program (MOP) for a night of fun at our first ever Ocean Fair. There will be fun games, cool experiments, and even touch tanks where you'll get to touch live marine animals. Come explore and learn about our ocean environment, and have fun while doing it. The fair is free and open to all students. Also, fair attendees will be invited to join us on our beach excursion, which will take place the following week, where we'll be experiencing what we've learned at Onekahakaha Beach Park. (transportation provided, sign up basis, more information on the excursion will be provided at Ocean Fair). So come by, we hope to see you there.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of September 13, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.