Ocean Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Hale ʻIkena Lounge
Touch tanks, turtles, and tide-pools, oh my! Come join New Student Programs (NSP) and the Marine Options Program (MOP) for a night of fun at our first ever Ocean Fair. There will be fun games, cool experiments, and even touch tanks where you'll get to touch live marine animals. Come explore and learn about our ocean environment, and have fun while doing it. The fair is free and open to all students. Also, fair attendees will be invited to join us on our beach excursion, which will take place the following week, where we'll be experiencing what we've learned at Onekahakaha Beach Park. (transportation provided, sign up basis, more information on the excursion will be provided at Ocean Fair). So come by, we hope to see you there.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7384
What's also happening?
Week of September 13, 2015Next →
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.