Suicide Prevention Awareness, Prevention and Education seminar - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Suicide Prevention Awareness, Prevention and Education seminar
Location: UCB 127
Student Health & Wellness Programs' Nā Kiaʻ i O Ke Ola Guardians of Life Suicide Prevention Program presents: "Embracing Gender Fluidity: Creating a Culture of Inclusivity on our Campus” featuring the Award-winning documentary film: KUMU HINA, the true meaning of aloha. This will be followed by lunch and an informational discussion with Hinaleimoana Wong-Kalu. Students, Faculty, Staff, and invited guests are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7462
What's also happening?
Week of September 13, 2015Next →
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.