APIASF Scholarship - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Apply for a scholarship from APIASF (Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation)! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census and a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the US. (citizens of the FSM, Marshall Islands & Palau are also eligible); minimum cumulative 2.7 GPA. Award Amount: $2,500 - $15,000. Deadline: Friday, January 8, 2016 at 9:00 pm EST. For more information & to apply online, go to apiasf.org/scholarship_apiasf.html
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7714
What's also happening?
Week of January 3, 2016Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.