Apple Mac - Introduction (2-day workshop) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Apple Mac - Introduction (2-day workshop)
Location: UCB, Room 125 - Mac Lab
This hands on workshop provides an introduction to computers in general and the Macintosh system in particular. Students learn all the basic features necessary to use a Macintosh computer. Through hands-on instruction, they become familiar with the computer's components-the desktop, its contents, removable media, will learn to create, save, open, and retrieve documents, use folders, and work efficiently. Upon completion of this workshop, students may advance to more demanding applications such as iPhoto, iMovie, and more.
9/22 Tue & 9/24 Thur 4:30pm - 6:30pm (2 days)
Instructor: Evan Clark
Special Restrictions: Prerequisites: USB drive. Ability to operate a Mac computer.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8089747664
What's also happening?
Week of September 20, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.