Apple Mac - Introduction (2-day workshop) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Apple Mac - Introduction (2-day workshop)
Location: UCB, Room 125 - Mac Lab
This hands on workshop provides an introduction to computers in general and the Macintosh system in particular. Students learn all the basic features necessary to use a Macintosh computer. Through hands-on instruction, they become familiar with the computer's components-the desktop, its contents, removable media, will learn to create, save, open, and retrieve documents, use folders, and work efficiently. Upon completion of this workshop, students may advance to more demanding applications such as iPhoto, iMovie, and more.
9/22 Tue & 9/24 Thur 4:30pm - 6:30pm (2 days)
Instructor: Evan Clark
Special Restrictions: Prerequisites: USB drive. Ability to operate a Mac computer.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747664
What's also happening?
Week of September 20, 2015Next →
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.