Taste of Hilo - campus cuisine showcase - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Taste of Hilo - campus cuisine showcase
Location: Library Lanai
The University of Hawai‘i at Hilo is welcoming four new food vendors to campus this fall. Each will be strategically located throughout the campus, with staggered times of operation, giving the campus community a wide range of choices. Opening day for the new food concessions will be the first day of classes, Monday, Aug. 24. A tasting event showcasing each of the new vendors will be held on Wednesday, Aug. 26th.
Island Naturals at the Library Lanai will open for business daily from 7:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., serving award-winning deli and bakery items, made fresh daily from scratch using only the finest, locally sourced ingredients (organic, whenever possible).
Hilo Rice Noodle Soup by the Pool will feature restaurant favorites at the Student Life Center, Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sky Garden Express, at the Campus Center Plaza (behind the Lava Landing), will open for business Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
WikiFresh, located between the Covered Plaza and the University Classroom Building will serve healthy, fresh, tropical fusion wraps and bowls, made to order using premium ingredients, prepared fresh by hand. Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on weekdays, except Tuesday; and Tuesday evening from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Special Restrictions: while supplies last.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 933-0848
What's also happening?
Week of August 23, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.