iPhone - Beyond Just Making Calls (2-day workshop) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
iPhone - Beyond Just Making Calls (2-day workshop)
Location: 891 Ululani Street
The University of Hawai’i at Hilo’s College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) will conduct a two-day hands-on iPhone workshop. Sessions will be held on Tuesday and Thursday, September 15 and 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the SeniorNet Lab located on the second floor at 891 Ululani Street, where parking is free. Tuition is $60. iPhone - Beyond Just Making Calls, will acquaint participants with various functions, including important calling features, sending and receiving text and picture messages, blocking unwanted phone calls, e-mails and messages, and more. Instructor Anthony Liu will also show how to use iPhone included apps such as the Notification Center, Camera, Safari, App Store, and Siri.
For more information, or to register, please email email@example.com , visit hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/ccecs/iPhoneBeyondCalls.php or call (808) 974-7664,
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $60 - Participants must provide their own iPhone, models 4 or higher with a data cord. The latest iOS updates should be installed prior to class.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747664
What's also happening?
Week of September 13, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.