iPhone - Beyond Just Making Calls (2-day workshop) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
iPhone - Beyond Just Making Calls (2-day workshop)
Location: 891 Ululani Street
The University of Hawai’i at Hilo’s College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) will conduct a two-day hands-on iPhone workshop. Sessions will be held on Tuesday and Thursday, September 15 and 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the SeniorNet Lab located on the second floor at 891 Ululani Street, where parking is free. Tuition is $60. iPhone - Beyond Just Making Calls, will acquaint participants with various functions, including important calling features, sending and receiving text and picture messages, blocking unwanted phone calls, e-mails and messages, and more. Instructor Anthony Liu will also show how to use iPhone included apps such as the Notification Center, Camera, Safari, App Store, and Siri.
For more information, or to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org , visit hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/ccecs/iPhoneBeyondCalls.php or call (808) 974-7664,
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $60 - Participants must provide their own iPhone, models 4 or higher with a data cord. The latest iOS updates should be installed prior to class.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8089747664
What's also happening?
Week of September 13, 2015Next →
TBD Men's Golf
TBD Men's Golf
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.