Exploratory Drawing and Painting for Beginners - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Exploratory Drawing and Painting for Beginners
Location: 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Explore your creativity in this introductory non-credit course to drawing and painting with graphic designer Kellie Miyazu. Build on your portfolio of works and learn how to compose dynamic and active compositions. Art supplies are included in the tuition. Saturdays, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, September 5 - October 24
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $140, includes art supplies. Please register by August 29th.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of August 30, 2015Next →
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.