Portuguese Culture in Hawaiʻi, a non-credit course - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Portuguese Culture in Hawaiʻi, a non-credit course
Location: 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Join Marie Ho as she provides an overview of how the Portuguese in Hawai‘i came to be who they are today. This informative and engaging class will cover the history of Portugal, the history of Azores and Madeiras, immigration to Hawai‘i, as well as plantation life and local culture. Thursdays, 6:00 -7:00 pm, September 3-24
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $20, please register by August 27th.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of August 30, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.