Basic Hawaiian Language - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic Hawaiian Language
Location: 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Build upon your knowledge of ʻŌlelo Hawai‘i in this introductory course with Jill Krael. Increase your vocabulary and conversation skills while gaining a deeper understanding and appreciation of Hawaiian culture and history. Call 775-8890 to register today! Class begins August 31st and is every Monday and Wednesday until November 4th. Limited Spots Available
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $135, please register by Monday August 24th.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of August 30, 2015Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.