This One Weird Trick Will Put You on the Bestseller List - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
This One Weird Trick Will Put You on the Bestseller List
Location: University Classroom Building, Room 100 (UCB 100) - UH Hilo Campus
This One Weird Trick Will Put You on the Bestseller List: 21st century publishing and the rise of the "authorpreneur" [Free Public Lecture]
Dr. Emmeline de Pillis, from the UH Hilo College of Business and Economics, will present a lecture to help anyone in interested in the business of writing. The talk will provide tips and suggestions to help you reach your readers?
Topics will inlcude:
- Do you really need a book trailer?
- What are you supposed to blog and tweet about?
- Should you spend hundreds of dollars on a BookBub?
- When will you have time to write?
Note: Attendance will not guarantee that your book will be a bestseller.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of August 16, 2015Next →
Holiday observed: Hawaiʻi Statehood Day
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.