Steve Howell on Exoplanets and NASA Kepler Mission Update - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Steve Howell on Exoplanets and NASA Kepler Mission Update
Location: Science and Technology Building, Room 108
Dr. Howell serves as the project scientist on the Kepler Mission
Science Team. During his presentation he will give an update on this
groundbreaking space telescope mission with recent results on
exoplanets and the implications for life in the universe. Dr. Howell
serves on numerous review panels and was most recently a member
of the National Academy of Sciences panel on NASA's Constellation
system. Dr. Howell worked with NASA
Headquarters to help establish the Kepler guest
observer office at NASA / Ames research center and
now works at NASA Ames Research Center in
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-896-6582
What's also happening?
Week of July 5, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.