Steve Howell on Exoplanets and NASA Kepler Mission Update - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Steve Howell on Exoplanets and NASA Kepler Mission Update
Location: Science and Technology Building, Room 108
Dr. Howell serves as the project scientist on the Kepler Mission
Science Team. During his presentation he will give an update on this
groundbreaking space telescope mission with recent results on
exoplanets and the implications for life in the universe. Dr. Howell
serves on numerous review panels and was most recently a member
of the National Academy of Sciences panel on NASA's Constellation
system. Dr. Howell worked with NASA
Headquarters to help establish the Kepler guest
observer office at NASA / Ames research center and
now works at NASA Ames Research Center in
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-896-6582
What's also happening?
Week of July 5, 2015Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.