Athletics Director candidate: Joshua Doody - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Athletics Director candidate: Joshua Doody
Location: UCB Room 127
You are cordially invited to attend a reception for the candidates for the Athletics Director position at UH Hilo. Receptions are scheduled for Joshua Doody, director of athletics, Notre Dame de Namur University, on Friday, June 19, and Patrick Guillen, former director of athletics, California State University – Dominguez Hills, on Tuesday, June 23. Both events will be held at 4 p.m. in UCB 127.
The candidates will each make a short presentation on their vision for UH Hilo athletics, and then will field questions from the audience.
Light refreshments will be served.
Joshua Doody is Director of Athletics at Notre Dame de Namur University in Belmont, CA. Under his leadership, the Athletics Department won the 2007-08 Pacific West Conference Academic Achievement Award and the Community Engagement Award in 2011 and 2014. He led Notre Dame de Namur University’s efforts to move from an NAIA to an NCAA institution, and is responsible for organizing an Athletic Advisory Committee, Student Athletic Advisory Committee, and the Argo Pride Booster Club. Doody has served as the Pacific West Conference Advisory Committee Chair, and is currently serving as the NCAA West Region chair for women’s soccer. He earned his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Kinesiology from Humboldt State University, and is an NATA certified athletic trainer. Prior to becoming the AD at Notre Dame de Namur, he served as the head athletic trainer at Whittier College and Notre Dame de Namur University, as well as the Director of Compliance at Notre Dame de Namur University.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of June 14, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.