Personal Caregiver Training Certification Course - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Personal Caregiver Training Certification Course
Location: North Hawai'i Education and Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Saturdays 9:00am - 3:00pm, June 20 - August 1 (except July 4)
Instructors Jeani Navarro, Dr. Jan Brencick and Cecilia Adams will co-teach a
Personal Caregiver Training Certification Course covering the history of the caregiver profession that provides current training in key areas like health and safety, personal care, use of equipment and body mechanics. The comprehensive course is designed for those working as personal assistants or direct service workers with special needs youth and adults, and meets Hawai’i Department of Health Standards for Staff Training. A certificate will be given upon completion. It is not a CNA Course
Call or stop by for more info/to register: (808) 775-8890.
For disability accommodation, please call (808) 775-8890 (V), (808) 932-7002 (TTY) or email Ramona Herlihy, firstname.lastname@example.org by June 6, 2015
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of June 14, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.