Japanese for Everyone 日本語 with Seiichi Kaida - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Japanese for Everyone 日本語 with Seiichi Kaida
Location: North Hawai'i Education and Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. June 3 - August 5.
Japanese for Everyone with Issei Seiichi Kaida is an introductory class in Japanese language that also covers Japanese history, culture, customs, and ways of thinking. The class will also focus on vocabulary, unique sentence structure and daily conversational expressions.
Registration is open now through the first day of class. Call or stop by for more info/to register: (808) 775-8890.
For disability accommodation, please call (808) 775-8890 (V), (808) 932-7002 (TTY) or email Ramona Herlihy, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2015
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $100
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of May 31, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.