Public presentation on coping with trauma across the Islands - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Public presentation on coping with trauma across the Islands
Location: UCB 100
The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo’s MA Program in Counseling Psychology and the College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS), and Argosy University Hawai‘i invite the public to a presentation on Coping with Trauma Across the Islands: Healing the Wounds of Our Community
Emotional trauma comes in many forms, and its impact can be profound. Join us as we explore the various types of trauma present in our islands, and the paths available to healing and recovery.
Glenn Pressel, MFT and Urusula Platte are Argosy University Faculty members and Private Practitioners. Dr. B. Christopher Frueh is a UH Hilo Professor of Psychology. These professionals will discuss treatment of PTSD, sexual trauma and domestic abuse, trauma within families, and more.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of April 26, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.