Introduction to DSLR Camera Photography - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to DSLR Camera Photography
Location: 891 Ululani Street, 2nd Floor (SeniorNet Lab)
College of Continuing Education and Community Service Workshop
Want to take your photographic skills to the next level So you have a nice camera but only know how to use the fully automatic setting? Every wonder what that those other settings do on your camera? In this course, you will be introduced to essential concepts and photographic techniques necessary to fully harness the power of your digital SLR camera or high-end compact. This workshop hands-on (indoor and outdoor) will cover camera functions and concepts such as aperture, depth of field, shutter speed, sensor, light, and different file formats. Learn proven photographic techniques for common situations such as group photos, children, pets, low light indoor shots, selfies, dealing with backlighting, reducing blur, and more.
Special Restrictions: DSLR Camera.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of April 5, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.