Introduction to DSLR Camera Photography - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to DSLR Camera Photography
Location: 891 Ululani Street, 2nd Floor (SeniorNet Lab)
College of Continuing Education and Community Service Workshop
Want to take your photographic skills to the next level So you have a nice camera but only know how to use the fully automatic setting? Every wonder what that those other settings do on your camera? In this course, you will be introduced to essential concepts and photographic techniques necessary to fully harness the power of your digital SLR camera or high-end compact. This workshop hands-on (indoor and outdoor) will cover camera functions and concepts such as aperture, depth of field, shutter speed, sensor, light, and different file formats. Learn proven photographic techniques for common situations such as group photos, children, pets, low light indoor shots, selfies, dealing with backlighting, reducing blur, and more.
Special Restrictions: DSLR Camera.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of April 5, 2015Next →
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.