Introduction to Adobe Lightroom - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to Adobe Lightroom
Location: 891 Ululani St. 2nd Floor - CCECS Computer Lab
College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) Workshop:
Adobe Lightroom is the most popular photo processing software program for professional photographers and photo enthusiasts. In this course, you'll learn a streamlined process to import photos from your camera, organize albums, edit, and export photos for online sharing and printing. You will learn professional techniques to reduce noise, correct brightness/contrast, enhance colors, cropping/recomposing, remove unwanted spots, correct distortions, geo-tag photos, make slideshows, and protect your photos by adding copyright notes.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of April 12, 2015Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.