Introduction to Adobe InDesign CS6 - Day 1 of 2 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to Adobe InDesign CS6 - Day 1 of 2
Location: 891 Ululani St. 2nd Floor - CCECS Computer Lab
College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) Workshop
In this Adobe InDesign CS6 class, you’ll get hands-on desktop publishing training and come away knowing how to use this popular page layout software program to design and create professional quality letterhead, business cards, brochures, PDF files that play movies, and more. You’ll discover that you don’t have to be a designer or an artist to produce professional-quality documents. The instructor will help you explore the best ways to use the features in this program to create different types of material, how to organize and name your files, and how to reuse items such as colors and artwork. By the time you finish the course, you’ll not only be comfortable with the tools and features that InDesign CS6 offers, you’ll also know the most efficient ways to use the program to produce the materials you need for your own work, recreation, or hobbies.
Special Restrictions: 2 DAY workshop. May 5 &7, 2015, Tues & Thurs, 5pm-8pm
Requirements: USB Flash drive
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of May 3, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.