Hilo: Da Musical - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hilo: Da Musical
Location: Performing Arts Center
Musical homage to Hilo where “ice shave, hula, orchids, musubi, astronomical adventures, the loco moco, and rain….. reign!" Featuring UH Hilo students, faculty, staff, community performers. Only 4 performances! April 16-18 @ 7:30 pm; April 19 @ 2:00pm.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are open seating and priced at $15 General, $10 Discount and $5 UH Hilo/HawCC students (with a valid student ID) and children, up to age 17, pre-sale, and $20 General, $10 Discount and $10 UH Hilo/HawCC students (with a valid student ID) and children, up to age 17, day of show. Tickets are available by calling the UH Hilo Box Office at 932-7490 or by ordering online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7491
What's also happening?
Week of April 12, 2015Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.