Fulbright U.S. Student Program Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Fulbright U.S. Student Program Workshop
Location: Multipurpose Room, W201, Student Services Center
Interested in teaching English, studying abroad or conducting research abroad? Please join us for a Fulbright U.S. Student Program Workshop by Lee Rivers, Assistant Manager of Outreach for the Institute of International Education (IIE).
There will be two workshops held on Monday, April 20, 2015 in room W201 at the Student Services Center.
Session 1: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Session 2: 12:30 PM to 1:50 PM
The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers fellowships for U.S. graduating college seniors, graduate students, young professionals and artists to study, conduct research, and/or teach English abroad. In addition, Critical Language Enhancement Awards are available to grantees for study of critical need foreign languages before or during their grant period.
If you have any questions about the event or the Fulbright Program please do not hesitate to contact the Center for Global Education and Exchange at email@example.com or stop by the office at E205, SCC and speak to an advisor.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7488
What's also happening?
Week of April 19, 2015Next →
- Video Production Principles, Part 1
- This free series is for registered UH Hilo students only. Must have a UH student ID # to register. Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Build a Successful Advertising Campaign
- This two-part class will walk students through the stages of building a coordinated campaign, from developing an objective statement through the creative and practical elements necessary for building on the success of your company. ...
- Art for Everyone: Japanese Woodblock Printing
- Learn traditional Japanese woodblock printing methods and techniques in this non-credit class. Instructions will include preparation of washi paper, image transfer, cutting blocks, and printing techniques, as well as some history and vocabulary. ...
- Miniature Art: Magnets
- Create quick and satisfying miniature works of art and then transform them into functional gifts! Students will learn basic drawing, coloring, collaging, and painting techniques, then create different styles of magnets. ...
- Samoan Club Seeks Members
- Tupulaga O Samoa Mo A Taeao, the Samoan club welcomes any students who are interested in the Samoan culture to join our club! If you're interested, submit a membership form at go.hawaii. ...
- APIA AANAPISI Scholarship
- The Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI) Scholarship Program is administered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). ...
- Art for Keiki: A Holiday Gift
- Students will learn techniques for creating beautiful, personalized works of art on wood. Choosing brushes, blending colors, preparing the surface, as well as basic painting approaches will be covered. ...
- Miniature Art: Tiles
- Create quick and satisfying miniature works of art and then transform them into functional gifts! Students will learn basic painting and collaging techniques to create beautiful, personalized tiles that can be used as accents in the home, ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2020 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend 8-to-10 weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- APIA Scholarship
- This scholarship is offered by the Asian and Pacific Islander American Foundation (APIA). Undergraduate students who are Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity and are US citizens, US nationals or permanent residents are eligible (students ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.