Multicultural Film Screening and Panel: At Home While Away - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Multicultural Film Screening and Panel: At Home While Away
Location: UH Hilo Campus, Room: UCB 100
In celebration of Multicultural Night on Saturday, April 18, 2015, the Pacific Islander Student Center is sponsoring a free film screening of the newly released documentary called "At Home While Away" about eight Micronesians in the United States including two on the Big Island. The filmmaker, Nathan Fitch, will be on hand to introduce the film and be part of a panel afterwards. Bring your family and friends to the film screening and then proceed afterwards to Multicultural Night events for multicultural dances and free food at Campus Center Plaza. For more information and registration: www.pacificstudents.org/movie-night-panel-discussion/
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7795
What's also happening?
Week of April 12, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.