Ergonomics Workshop Presentation by Miles Nirei - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Ergonomics Workshop Presentation by Miles Nirei
Location: UCB Room 127
All students are invited to an Ergonomics Workshop Presentation by Mr. Miles Nirei, Environmental Safety Specialist with the UH Community Colleges. Mr. Nirei has worked in the field and given numerous presentations about applying ergonomics and workstation solutions to increase safety and enhance the workplace environment.
Learn simple and cost-effective strategies that can be implemented by students and employees. The presentation will focus on applying ergonomics to your office in addition to exploring workstation solutions.
This workshop is sponsored as a joint effort by both by the Chancellor's Diversity Committee and Professional Development Committee as a service to members of the UH Hilo community, free of charge.
No RSVP necessary. Questions may be directed to Claire Shigeoka, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling X7626.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of April 12, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.