Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator Workshop
Location: Student Services Center W - 201 (large glassed in multipurpose room)
Do you know what career field you want to get into?
Do know what career fields best suit your personality?
Do you like ice cream?
Find out at the Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator Workshop, which covers:
- An assessment of your personality on "rational" (judging) functions (thinking and feeling), "irrational" (perceiving) functions (sensation and intuition), and attitudes (introversion and extraversion)
- Identify which one of the possible 16 psychological types best describes your personality.
- Receive a profile for your personality type, including makes you tick, famous people that share your personality type, and what the experts have to say about your personality type.
- Learn what career fields are best suited for your personality type and why.
As a bonus, this workshop features and ice cream sundae topping bar!
Journey to Success Program participants: Remember to bring your passport to have it stamped and receive your points (5) for attending this event. To learn more about and to register for the Journey to Success program, visit hilo.hawaii.edu/alex/journeytosuccess.php
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 987-6551
What's also happening?
Week of April 5, 2015Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.