Ka Lama Ku Leadership Recognition Deadline - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Ka Lama Ku Leadership Recognition Deadline
Location: Campus Center, rm 309
Deadline for nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards is today for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members.
The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Program recognizes the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and within the community. The program acknowledges individual students, and students who are with a group, team or organization who have shown strong evidence of future leadership potential. Current students who have 6 or more credits with a cumulative 2.5 GPA and Fall 2014 Graduate students are eligible for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Award. Nominations are being accepted in the following recognition categories:
• ALAKA‘I AWARD: Leadership
• ʻIKE PĀPĀLUA AWARD:To have the gift of vision.
• KULEANA AWARD: We are accountable and responsible.
• LAULIMA AWARD: No task is too big when done by all.
• MĀLAMA AWARD: Taking care of others and community.
Criteria and nomination forms are available at the Campus Center website: hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter.
DEADLINE: Extended to Wednesday, April 15, 2015 by 3:00 p.m. to Campus Center Room 309. Please remember only printed forms and essays will be accepted.
The Student Recognition Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 5:00-7:00 PM at Campus Center 301.
For further information, contact the Student Leadership Development Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or Leomi L. Bergknut at 808-932-7377. Mahalo Nui!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7377
Special Restrictions: Nominees must be currently registered for at least six UH Hilo credits, with a cum GPA of 2.5 and free of any disciplinary actions. Nominee may also be a Fall 2014 graduate.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of April 12, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.