Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members.
The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Program recognizes the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and within the community. The program acknowledges individual students, and students who are with a group, team or organization who have shown strong evidence of future leadership potential. Current students who have 6 or more credits with a cumulative 2.5 GPA and Fall 2014 Graduate students are eligible for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Award. Nominations are being accepted in the following recognition categories:
• ALAKA‘I AWARD: Leadership
• ʻIKE PĀPĀLUA AWARD:To have the gift of vision.
• KULEANA AWARD: We are accountable and responsible.
• LAULIMA AWARD: No task is too big when done by all.
• MĀLAMA AWARD: Taking care of others and community.
Criteria and nomination forms are available at the Campus Center website: hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter.
DEADLINE: Extended to Wednesday, April 15, 2015 by 3:00 p.m. to Campus Center Room 309. Please remember only printed forms and essays will be accepted.
The Student Recognition Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 5:00-7:00 PM at Campus Center 301.
For further information, contact the Student Leadership Development Program at email@example.com or Leomi L. Bergknut at 808-932-7377. Mahalo Nui!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7377
What's also happening?
Week of April 12, 2015Next →
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.