23rd Annual Hawaiian Family afFair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
23rd Annual Hawaiian Family afFair
Location: Campus Center Plaza
On behalf of UH Hilo Nā Pua No'eau Program, we'd like to invite all of the faculty, staff, and students from the University of Hawai`i at Hilo (UH Hilo) and Hawaii Community College to the 23rd Annual Hawaiian Family afFair.
This year’s theme is “Ke Ola Pono! Living Right!” Bring your `ohana and friends, and join us for a day of fun activities to include the following:
· Education, Health (free screenings) and Social Service Exhibits
· Arts & Crafts
· Make & Take Hawaiian Crafts
· Food Booths
· Live Entertainment; featuring Robi Kahakalau, Randy Lorenzo, Sean Robbins, Keawe Trio, Kamehameha Schools & Waiakea Elementary Schools
Except for the food and crafts to purchase, everything is manuahi (free) for all. Cosponsors include the Hawaiian Civic Club of Hilo, Hui Mālama Ola Nā `Ōiwi, Kamehameha Schools, Liko A`e, Queen Lili`uokalani Children’s Center, UH Hilo-Kipuka Native Hawaiian Student Center and UH Hilo Minority Access & Achievement Program.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7678
What's also happening?
Week of March 22, 2015Next →
Holiday observed: Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalanianaʻole Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.