Personal Caregiver Training Certification Course - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Personal Caregiver Training Certification Course
Location: North Hawaiʻi Education and Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Saturdays 9:00am-3:00pm, April 11th-May 16th, 2015
Instructors Jeani Navarro, Dr Jan Brencick and Cecelia Adams will co-teach this comprehensive training course. The course will cover the history of the caregiving profession and provide current training in key areas of personal caregiving including health and safety, personal care, use of equipment and body mechanics. This course has been designed specifically for those working with special needs youth and adults as a personal assistant (PA) or direct service worker (DSW). It also meets Hawaii Department of Health Standards for Staff Training. It is not a CNA Class
-For more details about the class curriculum, please contact program coordinator Ramona Herlihy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is open now through the first day of class (Saturday April 11th, 2015). For more information or to register, please call (808) 775-8890.
For disability accommodation, please call (808) 775-8890 (V), (808) 932-7002 (TTY) or email Ramona Herlihy, email@example.com by March 28, 2015.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org To Register, call: (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of April 5, 2015Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.