Intermediate Ukulele Class - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Intermediate Ukulele Class
Location: North Hawaiʻi Education and Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30pm, April 7th-May 12th, 2015
Let's kani ka pila! Join experienced ʻukulele player, vocalist and songwriter Brad Bordessa to learn alternate chords and how to pick an entire song on your ʻukulele. Prerequisite of Basic ʻUkulele or relevant skill required.
Registration is open now through the first day of class (Tuesday, April 7th, 2015). For more information or to register, please call (808) 775-8890.
For disability accommodation, please call (808) 775-8890 (V), (808) 932-7002 (TTY) or email Ramona Herlihy, email@example.com by March 24, 2015.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $50
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org To Register, call: (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of April 5, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.