Understanding Hawaiian Song Composition Class - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Understanding Hawaiian Song Composition Class
Location: North Hawaiʻi Education and Research Center, 45-539 Plumeria St, Honokaa, HI 96727
Mondays 5:30-6:30pm, April 6th-May 11th, 2015
Bring your ʻukulele or guitar and join Hawaiian language instructor and musician Makela Bruno-Kidani as she teaches an overview of composing Hawaiian music and basic chords. Students will also learn about the importance of the kaona (hidden meaning) with a brief introduction to Hawaiian language structure.
Registration is open now through the first day of class (Monday, April 6th, 2015). For more information or to register, please call (808) 775-8890.
For disability accommodation, please call (808) 775-8890 (V), (808) 932-7002 (TTY) or email Ramona Herlihy, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 23, 2015.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $50
For more information, contact: email@example.com To Register, call: (808) 775-8890
What's also happening?
Week of April 5, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.