Relay for Life Spirit Week: Banner of Hope +I Love the 2000s - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Relay for Life Spirit Week: Banner of Hope +I Love the 2000s
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Represent the 2000s to support the fight against cancer and visit Colleges Against Cancer at Campus Center Plaza for our activity of the day: Banner of Hope. We will be making a Relay for Life banner with messages of our memories, stories and survivorship to hang at our Relay for Life event. Talk story with the Relay for Life committee and get involved with Relay for Life!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of March 8, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.