9th Annual Relay for Life - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
9th Annual Relay for Life
Location: Campus Center Plaza
UH Hilo's 9th Annual Relay for Life will take place this year on Friday March 13,2015 at 6:00pm to Saturday March 14, 2015 6:00am. This is UH Hilo's only overnight event and UH Hilo's all night party! With involvement from our campus resources we will be hosting games, Zumba, live entertainment, our annual Miss-ter Relay a male beauty pageant, and more! This is all in efforts to fund raise for the American Cancer Society towards cancer research, patient care and more. This year's fundraising goal is $30,000! Please help us raise towards our goal and winning the fight against cancer! Celebrate survivors and celebrate the lives of those affected in our ceremonies throughout the night. This event is open to all UH Hilo students and affiliates, free for all night fun! Join our all night, worldwide movement to end cancer.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of March 8, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.