Applied Grant Writing - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Applied Grant Writing
You've written your statement of need, found out about the grant funding sources, and figured out your timeline. Now take it to the final level. This class is for participants who are ready to produce a mini grant proposal, applying all of the skills learned from the Basic and Advanced grant writing workshops. Proposals will be individually reviewed for minimum requirements, clear and concise statement of need, thorough budget, additional funding sources, board of directors and collaboration efforts.
Instructor Jeani Navarro has over 30 years of grant writing experience and has helped various community organizations secure needed funding. Jeani provides invaluable support, an engaging teaching style and plenty of Q&A throughout the day.
Special Restrictions: $75
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of March 15, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.