Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. We are looking for Art Editors, Literary Editors, Layout Designers, and an Editor-in-Chief for the Fall 2015-Spring 2016 school year. The priority deadline for applications is April 3rd. Pick up applications at the Campus Center office CC210 or at the Kanilehua Office CC215. Students must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be taking at least 6 UH Hilo credits to be eligible. These are stipend positions. Apply soon so that the current staff can train you to be prepared for what it takes to be a part of our magazine!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7370
What's also happening?
Week of March 29, 2015Next →
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.