Guest Lecture Series: Understanding Eating Disorders - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Guest Lecture Series: Understanding Eating Disorders
Location: CC 301
Please join UH Hilo Student Health and Wellness Programs for a guest lecture series on understanding eating disorders. There will be three guest speakers from the university who will discuss eating disorders and treatment, the effects of malnutrition, and what services are available to the UH community. There will be a ten minute break between each speaker and a period for questions.
Allyson Gilles Ph.D.,
Developmental & Clinical Psychology,
UH Hilo Instructor
MPH, RDN, CDE
Certified Diabetes Educator,
UH Hilo Instructor
Counseling Psychology, UH Hilo
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808)932-7458
What's also happening?
Week of February 22, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.