Where Do You Stand? Bystander Intervention Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Where Do You Stand? Bystander Intervention Training
Location: Campus Center Room 301
Have you ever witnessed abuse and wondered how you should intervene? If you should intervene? Have you overheard disrespectful jokes and wondered what you should say? If you should say something at all? Does it really matter? Can I even make a difference? Student Health and Wellness Program’s Men of Strength will share their STANDSTRONG campaign by presenting “Where do you Stand?,” a Bystander Intervention training. All UH Hilo and Hawaiʻi CC students faculty and staff who attend will earn a STANDSTRONG card, making them eligible for special discounts at businesses on campus and around Hilo.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of March 8, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.