Sales 101: Increase Your In-Person Sales Success - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Sales 101: Increase Your In-Person Sales Success
Location: Campus Center Room #306
Ever wonder how a great sales person gets you to purchase a car, a kitchen appliance, or even a simple pair of pants? This interactive workshop will introduce you to the Five Critical Phases of Successful Sales. Through demonstrations, exercises and role-plays, you will be able increase your sales ratios and create happy customers by knowing how to apply sales strategies used by top sales professionals. Instructor Malati Shinazy is a facilitator, author, and conference speaker with years of experience in diverse workforces, conducting leadership development, training on people-skills and team building and repair for organizations of all sizes and across sectors.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $69
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
Week of March 8, 2015Next →
- Scheduled Emergency Exercise: Campus Lockdown
- On Tuesday, July 30, Campus Security will be conducting a campus wide Emergency Exercise - Lockdown drill. The purpose of this exercise is to help us prepare should a real incident occur. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.