WANNA GET PUBLISHED? Hohonu is accepting submissions! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
WANNA GET PUBLISHED? Hohonu is accepting submissions!
Have you ever heard of the saying “you cannot be published unless you’re published?” This saying is very true.
Hohonu is an academic journal here at UH Hilo seeking students who want to get their research and academic essays published.
Submitting to Hohonu will:
1. Allow you to get published in this year’s publication
2. Enable you to share all of your hard work and fascinating research findings with the world.
3. Build your resume (being published never hurts!)
4. Allow you to gain recognition as a writer!
The deadline for all submissions is at 6:00pmFebruary 10, 2015.
To submit, visit: hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/
For more information contact Samantha Howell, our Editor in Chief, at
email@example.com. Or visit us at our office at Campus Center 215.
We hope to see all your papers submitted!
(Please note submissions are for UH Hilo students only)
Hohonu Editor in Chief
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of February 8, 2015Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2019-2020 RISO Registration Open
- Aloha Vulcans! If you are interested in starting a club for the 2019-2020 academic year, please visit the Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) web page at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.