WANNA GET PUBLISHED? Hohonu is accepting submissions! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
WANNA GET PUBLISHED? Hohonu is accepting submissions!
Have you ever heard of the saying “you cannot be published unless you’re published?” This saying is very true.
Hohonu is an academic journal here at UH Hilo seeking students who want to get their research and academic essays published.
Submitting to Hohonu will:
1. Allow you to get published in this year’s publication
2. Enable you to share all of your hard work and fascinating research findings with the world.
3. Build your resume (being published never hurts!)
4. Allow you to gain recognition as a writer!
The deadline for all submissions is at 6:00pmFebruary 10, 2015.
To submit, visit: hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/
For more information contact Samantha Howell, our Editor in Chief, at
email@example.com. Or visit us at our office at Campus Center 215.
We hope to see all your papers submitted!
(Please note submissions are for UH Hilo students only)
Hohonu Editor in Chief
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of February 8, 2015Next →
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.