Introduction to Microsoft Publisher - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
Location: CCECS Computer Lab - 891 Ululani Street
Microsoft Publisher is an easy to use desktop publishing tool that is included with Microsoft Office for Windows. Improve your communication effectiveness by producing your own in house marketing material while establishing a more professional image. In this workshop, learn to create simple business materials like brochures, business cards, newsletters, letterheads, posters, and more.
Professional Development Tuition Waivers Available!
University Staff & Faculty
University of Hawaii employees may qualify for a 100% tuition waiver through the Chancellors Professional Development fund. Hurry only 3 seats are available per session! For more information: Call the CCECS at 974-7664 for more information.
Private and non-government employees/businesses may qualify for a 50% tuition waiver through the state’s Employee Training Fund (ETF).
See link for details: labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/h ome/employers/etf/micro/
State of Hawaii Employees* may qualify for a 100% tuition waiver through the State Department of Human Resources and Development training program. For more information please consult your department supervisor and review the registration process at: dhrd.hawaii.gov/blog/executive-branch-state-training-catalog-january-june-2015-is-posted/
*Department of Education, Judiciary, and Health Systems are exempt from this program.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $55
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of February 22, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.