Introduction to Microsoft Publisher - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
Location: CCECS Computer Lab - 891 Ululani Street
Microsoft Publisher is an easy to use desktop publishing tool that is included with Microsoft Office for Windows. Improve your communication effectiveness by producing your own in house marketing material while establishing a more professional image. In this workshop, learn to create simple business materials like brochures, business cards, newsletters, letterheads, posters, and more.
Professional Development Tuition Waivers Available!
University Staff & Faculty
University of Hawaii employees may qualify for a 100% tuition waiver through the Chancellors Professional Development fund. Hurry only 3 seats are available per session! For more information: Call the CCECS at 974-7664 for more information.
Private and non-government employees/businesses may qualify for a 50% tuition waiver through the state’s Employee Training Fund (ETF).
See link for details: labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/h ome/employers/etf/micro/
State of Hawaii Employees* may qualify for a 100% tuition waiver through the State Department of Human Resources and Development training program. For more information please consult your department supervisor and review the registration process at: dhrd.hawaii.gov/blog/executive-branch-state-training-catalog-january-june-2015-is-posted/
*Department of Education, Judiciary, and Health Systems are exempt from this program.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $55
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Week of February 15, 2015Next →
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.