Jrs and Srs Apply for Incredible Post-Graduate Opportunity! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Jrs and Srs Apply for Incredible Post-Graduate Opportunity!
Are you still looking for a job after graduation?
JOIN US to learn more about a post-grad employment opportunity with Teach for America (TFA). Come enjoy some snacks and chat with local TFA representative, Jackie Chang.
Teach For America works with communities to provide an excellent K-12 education for all students. We look for dedicated recent college graduates and professionals from all majors to commit for two years to teach in a low income area. You will become a full time teacher, leader and advocate of equal opportunity in our country and for the keiki.
This year 5,300 individuals joined Teach For America's 2014 corps while nearly 37,000 Teach For America alumni continue working from inside and outside the field of education for the fundamental changes necessary to ensure educational excellence and equity. Teach For America Hawaii placed passionate individuals in schools across O’ahu and Hawai’i island. Full salary, benefits, and additional education award of up to $11,000.
Apply to Teach For America by January 30th in two short hours to enlist in the fight against educational inequality. Juniors are eligible to apply for the 2016 corps.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 371-5683
What's also happening?
Week of January 18, 2015Next →
Holiday observed: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.