UH Hilo Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet
Location: Nani Mau Gardens
Join us for an evening of elegance and entertainment at the 15th Annual Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet on Saturday, February 28, 2015 at Nani Mau Gardens, beginning at 5:00 pm.
Sponsored by the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Alumni and Friends Association, this signature event includes a live and silent auction, sumptuous buffet and a chance to network with university and community leaders and supporters.
The 2015 Distinguished Alumni honorees are retired UH Hilo Athletic Director and Associate Professor Ramon Goya; Dr. Patsy Fujimoto, dentist and Assistant Professor at UH Manoa; and Dr. Boyd Castro, veterinarian and owner of Hilo Veterinary Clinic.
Please come and join us in honoring and celebrating these well-deserved award recipients. Tickets to the event include the cost of the buffet at $85 each or $680 for a table of eight (a portion is tax-deductible). Please RSVP by February 6, 2015 to the Marketing and Alumni office at 932-7670 or 932-7671.
Proceeds from the banquet help sponsor alumni outreach activities and the Alumni Scholarship Fund, which helps to provide scholarship opportunities for immediate relatives of UH Hilo alumni or alumni themselves returning for another degree.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $85 each or $680 for a table of eight (a portion is tax-deductible).
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7670 or 932-7671
What's also happening?
Week of February 22, 2015Next →
- HAPA (Hawaii Association of Public Accountants) Scholarships
- HAPA’s Big Island Chapter provides up to $3,500 in awards to accounting scholars and future accountants each year. ...
- Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Each year, Rotary awards two types of fellowships that fund some of the world’s most dedicated and brightest professionals to study at one of Rotary’s Peace Centers around the world. ...
- Mindfulness Meditation w/Michael
- Practicing Mindfulness offers ways to calm our mind and reduce stress, enabling us to enjoy life more fully. Hosted by Michael Donenfeld who has practiced meditation with and received training from Vietnamese poet and Monk, Thich Nhat Hanh.
- 2020-21 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2019, students can complete their 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2020. ...
- Walk-in Wednesdays
- Counseling services will now be offering 30 minutes walk-in sessions, every Wednesday from 1-4 pm. We know things happen and you may need to talk with someone immediately. This service is open to all UH Hilo students. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.