Facing AIDS Campaign ft. MAC Cosmetics - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Facing AIDS Campaign ft. MAC Cosmetics
Location: Campus Center Plaza
In honor of World AIDS Day and remembrance of those who’ve been affected by HIV/AIDS worldwide, please join UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs and the Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation for the Facing AIDS Campaign, taking place on December 1, 2014 from 10AM-2PM at Campus Center Plaza. MAC Cosmetics will be doing free make-up demos, using their Viva Glam line, a line in which 100% of all proceeds go to those affected by HIV/AIDS. Then take part in the Facing AIDS Photo Campaign, by helping to reduce stigma and promote HIV testing by putting a face to AIDS. Be a part of the movement!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
Week of November 30, 2014Next →
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaiʻi Island. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2020-2021
- Will you graduating in the Spring 2020? Are you a US citizen interested in conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2020-2021 academic ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2020 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2020 or the academic year ('20-'21) you need to submit your application by October 4, 2019. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.