Holiday Card to Hilo 2014 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Holiday Card to Hilo 2014
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
The sounds of the season will fill the air when Holiday Card to Hilo, takes
the stage at the University of Hawai’i at Hilo Performing Arts Center on Sunday, December 14, at 2:00 p.m.
The event features the combined talents of four musical groups, including UH Hilo’s Kapili Choir and University Chorus under the direction of Amy Horst and accompanied by Walter Greenwood on Piano. Joining them will be the Orchid Isle Orchestra, directed by Cathy Young and the Hilo Community Chorus, under the direction of Tom McAlexander. Together, they will serve up a unique interpretation of beloved holiday favorites.
Holiday Card To Hilo continues a decade-long tradition of holiday concerts
at UH Hilo, which have delighted families and children of all ages with renditions of traditional favorites from “Jingle Bells to “Joy to the World.” This year’s concert will mark the Orchid Isle Orchestra’s first joint performance with the choirs and will include local school children performing for the first time.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are open seating $15 General/$10 Discount and $5 UHH/HCC Students (w/ VALID ID) and Children 17 & Under.
For more information, contact: 932-7490
What's also happening?
Week of December 14, 2014Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.