1st Ever Take a Selfie Contest - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1st Ever Take a Selfie Contest
Location: All Campus
You love taking pictures of yourself, now win prizes for it! The Gongfuball Collegiate Society Registered Independent Student Organization is hosting the first ever "Take a Selfie Contest," at the University of Hilo. Enter and be 1 of the top 3 posts for your chance to win a 40 oz Hydro Flask, a Raspberry Urban Ears headphone, and a 8g mini hard drive.
How to enter, take a selfie in front of the attached poster, then post your picture on the Gongfuball Facebook page; include your name and the last 3 digits on your student ID. Be 1 of the top 3 to receive the most likes, to win 1 of the mentioned prizes. 1st place gets 1st choice of the prizes. Prizes donated by the UH Hilo Book store! Winners will be announced at the Gongfuball Fun Day November 29th at the UH Hilo soccer field. Mahalo and get your selfie on!
Special Restrictions: Contest open from November 14-November 28, 2014, Must be a current UH HIlo or Hawaii Community College Student
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8087472844
What's also happening?
Week of November 9, 2014Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.